Thursday, June 14, 2012

Art Is Life.


 Art can be defined as the product of human creativity. To break these words down, it would come down to a lot of things. Our own imagination, dreams, reality, actions you take, the consequences, both good and bad outcomes, lessons you learn, music, things you feel and perceive, life itself and the list goes on... 

Life is Art. 

JEWELRY is Art.

We all have own style and produce an artwork to illustrate the viewers what our aim is for that specific piece. With every chance I get, I try to express my feelings and my intentions through my work. I strive to be an artist in this world with great talent and ample resources. So by being in jewelry design program at Lasalle College Vancouver, I intend to blossom my passion for jewelry into a mature artist!


I hope you enjoy my creations! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment